Dispatch FLT Driver
Location : Benfleet, Essex
To ensure the finished product is moved and scanned in the correct locations.
Finished goods line is kept clear at all times
Ensure all stock is on the system correctly
Promote behavioural safety
Ensure all accident and near misses are reported
To ensure that all working practices are completed within operating procedures and that operators comply with these methods at all times.
To ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained within your own area and that all Company and Legal requirements are met, promoting a safety culture across the factory
Must hold FLT counter balance license
Driver-target setter and achiever
Individual and team player
Forward planning skills
Able to work without supervision
Hours of work between 6am and 10pm potentially but at present 7.30am-4pm.
Pay negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward your CV and details to Dave Pretty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location : Benfleet, Essex | West Bromwich, West Midlands
Responsible for all activities associated with running the various machines in the production department including setup, operation, cleanup, and continuous improvement to operations.
Job Type / Category
- Set-up and operate various machinery in the Production department
- Monitor box quality
- Hand in maintenance work orders to management for needed repairs
- Adheres to production schedule and makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed
- Maintain at all times the machine at expected housekeeping standards
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Troubleshoot when operating issue on machine occur
- Assists other departments and/or areas as requested by management
- Participates in any extracurricular (training & development) activity deemed necessary by management
- Train other colleagues to pass on knowledge & expertise
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Basic computer skills for data entry
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, learn quickly and follow established processes
- Good mathematical skills — understand basic algebra, able to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, volume etc. (add and subtract numbers, multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s…)
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The role requires lifting up to 23 kgs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
You can apply this job by clicking here
Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Vacancies
We are also looking to recruit new Electrical & Mechanical Engineers at our group headquarters in West Bromwich.
Flatbed Die Cut Machine Operator
We are also looking for a flatbed die cut machine operator for our conversion team in West Bromwich, Birmingham.
- Operate the company clean as you go policy making sure that the work area is always clean and tidy
- Assist and participate in any improvement/change projects as appropriate
- To ensure the production is completed within the requirements of BRC IOP standards maintained by the site.
- To ensure that all working practices are completed within operating procedures
- Request new print cards with amendments, do not write amendments on old cards
- Be able to mix ink using the colour mixing kitchen
- An element of overtime is necessary to cover holidays and maintenance programs
- Good product knowledge
- Highly self motivated
- Technical knowledge of plates and tools
- Strong team player.
- Progressive attitude to learn
- Help to control and manage the plate room and tooling area
- Maintain rack space by highlighting obsolete tools to sales
- Maintain formes in good operating condition
- Work with team and department to achieve safe working environment
- Keep pre-set area clean and tidy applying clean as you go policy
If you, or know someone who may be interested in a new challenge can you please forward your CV and details to either Fiona (Fiona@cbspackaging.co.uk) or Dave Pretty (email@example.com)