CBS Packaging manufacture corrugated boxes
We produce the cardboard and convert it into plain and printed corrugated boxes of many types and shapes. This includes:
As one of the largest independent plants in the UK with its own paper supply, corrugating machines and flexo print technologies, CBS Packaging can produce corrugated boxes and cardboard cases for most industry sectors such as: retail, electrics and electronics, beverages and breweries, bakery, and confectionery, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, automotive and supermarket supply chain. We corrugate and convert boxes from simple to complex designs, low or high volume, and our minimum order consisting of 200 sq. meters up. Depending on your flute varieties and size, we produce single or double corrugated boxes.
We can produce and convert corrugated boxes in the following flute types:
– B Flute 3mm which has good cushioning, stacking and printing
– C Flute 5mm is mostly used when structural strength is required
– E Flute 1.6mm excellent print surface, allowing minimal flute lines or washboardings
With our in house corrugating machines, we guarantee high quality materials and quick production processes. Our cardboard boxes include all types of heavy duty paper from card stock, paperboard and corrugated fibreboard.
- Slotted-type boxes consist of basically one piece with a glued, stitched or taped manufacturers joint and top and bottom flaps.
- Telescope-type boxes consist of more than one piece and are characterised by a lid and/or bottom telescoping over the body of the box.
- Folder-type boxes and trays usually consist of only one piece of board. The bottom of the box is hinged to form two or all side walls and the cover. Locking tabs, handles, display panels etc., can be incorporated in some designs.
- Slide-type boxes consist of several pieces of liners and sleeves sliding in different directions into each other. This group also includes outside sleeves for other cases.
- Rigid-type boxes consist of two separate end pieces and a body and require stitching or a similar operation before they can be used.
- Ready-glued cases consist of basically one piece, they are shipped flat and ready to use by simple setting up.
- Interior fitments such as inside liners, pads, partitions, dividers etc., whether tied to case design or as singular items.